If you purchased your BlackBerry KEYone from Rogers and have been waiting for the latest update to be rolled out, you’ll want to go ahead and check for updates. As of this morning, Rogers KEYone owners have reported receiving build number AAN517, which includes the August Android security updates as well as few under the hood changes such as improvements for Bluetooth connections, WiFi connections, and overall improved OS stability.
How to update software on the BlackBerry KEYone
- From the homescreen, tap the launcher icon to enter the application grid.
- Under the Apps section scroll down to the Updates application.
- Tap Updates app to view current Build Number
- Manually check for updates by tapping Check for updates now text.
- Your device will prompt you with new updates or display your System is up to date
The update should only take a few minutes to process and once complete, you’ll be on build number AAN517. Keep in mind, it’s still rolling out right now so if you don’t see it immediately, you can always check back a little later. If you get it downloaded, be sure to swing by the CrackBerry Forums and let us know how it went.